Adult & Pediatric Dental
We offer comprehensive Oral Health Care Services for families in the Inland Empire and neighboring counties.
- General Adult and Pediatric Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Services – including Same Day appointments
- Preventive Dental Services – exams, X-rays (digital), cleanings
- Basic Dental Services – fillings, root canals (front teeth), deep cleanings, simple extractions
- Oral Surgery
- HIV/AIDS Dental Clinic
In special cases we may offer Basic and Complex Rehabilitation Dental Services which may include:
- Dentures, partial dentures, crowns, bridges, posterior root canals (back teeth), and surgical extractions
Our goal is to have Healthy Smiles for Healthy Families. We are committed to help prevent, maintain, and/or eliminate oral disease, inflammation, and infection that results from dental cavities and gum disease.
Our focus is to help promote overall health for our patient families and to provide education on the benefits of better oral hygiene, healthy eating, as well as to decrease early childhood cavities. We hope to inspire families to live vibrant and healthy lives with healthy smiles.
SACHS Dental accepts CA State Medi-Cal, and is a preferred provider for Delta PPO, Cigna PPO, and Risk Management dental insurance.
We offer a Sliding-Fee-Scale (SFS) to our families with limited or no income for a discounted fee. Discounted fees are calculated based on the individual/family income and household size.
We expanded our services to school based dental program in neighboring school districts and county pre-school and head start program.
Dental Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday – 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Closed from 12:00PM -1:00 PM for lunch