Health, Behavior & Wellness Center
Health, Behavior, & Wellness Center
Our goal is to provide evidence-based behavioral health services to meet the needs of our patients and community. We believe in treating the whole-person, mind, body, and spirit.
Our team of psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners provide psychiatric evaluations and mental health treatment including medication as needed. Our psychiatry providers see individuals 18 Years and older struggling with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorders, and other related psychiatric challenges.
Our team of licensed clinical social workers and clinical psychologists provide psychotherapy for patients of all ages for patients struggling with various challenges such as depression, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia/psychosis, relationship challenges, stress management, coping with chronic medical illness, and more. Our clinicians are trained in evidence-based techniques to help you meet your goals. See our clinician bios for more information.
Health Education Groups
We offer Health Education groups for adult patients. Our current
menu of groups includes:
Diabetes Education (English and Spanish)
Healthy Weight Loss
Integrated Behavioral Health
Our clinical therapists (LCSWs and psychologists) can meet with patients during the medical visit as part of their healthcare visit to address the various emotional and behavioral challenges that contribute to chronic health conditions. Many patients see their primary care doctor when they are struggling with depression, anxiety, and other behavioral health challenges.
We bring the behavioral health services directly to our patients during their medical visit as part of the healthcare team. If you are struggling with depression or anxiety, ask your provider or medical assistant to speak with one of our Health and Wellness Consultants during your next medical appointment.
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – Addictions Recovery Program
The Medication Assisted Treatment – Addictions Recovery program provides specific medications for individuals struggling with various substance use addictions, including alcohol, heroin, and other opioids.
Our program also includes the option for individual and group counseling that focuses on stress management, treating the underlying causes of addiction, and preventing relapse. Individuals who participate in both medication and counseling services have the best chance for a successful recovery.
- Ann Curtis, LCSW – Program Director
- Cynthia Nakoski, Psy.D. – MAT /Addictions Recovery Program Manager
- Randy Stinnett, Psy.D, ABPP – Clinical Director
- Monica Tone, M.D. – Medical Director
- Monica Tone, M.D. – Addictions Psychiatrist
- Janel Calinisan, Psy.D. – Clinical Psychologist
- Kathryn Davis, Psy.D – Clinical Psychologist
- Catherine (Jameson) Kelly, Psy.D – Clinical Psychologist
- Cynthia Nakoski, Psy.D. – Clinical Psychologist
- Elizabeth Park, Psy.D. – Clinical Psychologist
- Randy Stinnett, Psy.D., ABPP – Clinical Psychologist
- Brenda Boyle, DNP, PMHNP – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Joshua Masih, DNP, PMHNP – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Ann Curtis, LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Martha Eufracio, LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Sonia Guilfoos, LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Diana November, LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Erika Perez, LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Carolina Quiroz, LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker