Website Terms and Conditions of Use
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Site and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Site by other users or with the SACHS’ operation and management of the Site. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Site. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, SACHS reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Site. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Site, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including SACHS, through your use of the Site.
- Proprietary Rights. The content of the Site includes, without limitation, (i) SACHSs trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively SACHS Marks); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Site (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as SACHS Content). SACHS Content is the property of the SACHS. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any SACHS Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from SACHS or the owner of such content if SACHS is not the owner. Any use of SACHS Marks without SACHSs express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notice appearing in SACHS Content, including any such notice appearing on any SACHS Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Site.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and the Site. Use of the Internet and the Site is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. SACHS does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the Site over the Internet or other communication network. SACHS shall not be obligated to correct or update SACHS websites, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the Site.
- Medical Disclaimer. The SACHS Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician.
- Patient Information. The Site, including any public forums which you may access via the Site, may contain confidential patient information (Patient Information). State and federal laws, as well as ethical and licensure requirements, may impose obligations with respect to patient confidentiality that may limit your ability to receive, disclose, or make use of Patient Information, including transmitting Patient Information to others. You warrant that you will comply with all laws that may directly or indirectly govern your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, or storage of Patient Information. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any patient consents, if applicable, and all other consents or permissions required by law or advisable with respect to your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information. You shall be solely responsible for your retrieval, use or misuse, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information.
- Third Party Information. The Site may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of Site are those of the respective third party and not of SACHS or its affiliates. SACHS makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- Links to Third Party websites. The Site may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other website(s) on the Internet for your convenience. Certain of these other sites are maintained by third parties over which SACHS exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by SACHS or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to a SACHS website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Warranties Disclaimed. THE SITE AND SACHS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE. NEITHER SACHS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, TRUSTEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES, PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE OR SACHS CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) SACHS CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE SITE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Governing Law. All matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflicts-of-laws principles.