Grow with SAC Health
Grow With SAC Health
SAC Health is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SAC Health Core Values
- Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
- Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
- Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
- Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
- Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
- Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
- Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
- Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
SAC Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
SAC Health offers employees a Total Rewards package, which includes compensation and other benefits that recognize individual contributions and performance.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Come and join our organization in supporting and providing the community with dependable and affordable healthcare services.
Social Action Community Health complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Must be able to work in the U.S. legally. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s.
We appreciate your interest in SAC Health.