Utilization Management RN
Position – Utilization Management RN
Department – Referrals
Schedule – Monday- Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Eligible position for Possible loan repayment assistance through HRSA.
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SAC Health System Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
Under the general direction of the Referrals Director, the Utilization Management Nurse is responsible for concurrent/retrospective review of referrals ensuring regulatory requirements are being met as they relate to language readability and appropriate citation of criteria in patient correspondence. This position is responsible to ensure meeting patient’s needs using nationally recognized UM criteria. Performs other duties as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Current California Registered Nursing License, current CPR/BLS certification
- Minimum of three years RN exp
- Minimum two years of utilization management experience
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
- Minimum eight years of experience in healthcare, referrals exp preferred
- As a requirement of this position, you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Federal Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Oops! We could not locate your form.