Position – RN Clinic Manager – Murietta
Department – Clinical
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
Responsible for the entire clinical operations of patient care functions in an out-patient clinic, assisting in planning, implementation and evaluation of service delivery. The RN Clinic Manager is a professional nurse who works independently and with minimal supervision in providing a continuum of ongoing ambulatory care by: 1) performing nursing procedures and patient care responsibilities effectively, 2) Managing and leading a team of professionals, Performs HR functions, handles patient issues, other duties as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of RN Clinic Management experience preferred. Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory role required. Experience in an Ambulatory Care facility preferred. As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
- Minimal of an Associate of Science Degree in Nursing Required.
- Current California RN License
- Current BLS certification
- Valid CA Driver’s license
- Fluent English and Spanish
- The ability to translate medical information is preferred. Must possess the ability to maintain a professional attitude in difficult situations and communicate effectively.
- Must perform as a team player. Able to make difficult, strong decisions without outside influence.
Medical / Dental / Vision packages
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Federal Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.