Registered Nurse - Employee Health
Position – Registered Nurse – Employee Health
Department – SAC Health System – Employee Health
Schedule – Monday- Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
SAC Health System is a part of National Health Service Corps for loan repayment assistance. This position may be eligible for Loan repayment assistance through HRSA.
SAC Health System Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
SAC Health System is announcing its new Employee Health Program. We are looking for the right person to develop and oversee this exciting new program! SAC Health System is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center. The role of the Employee Health nurse encompasses coordination of all occupational related health and safety functions including, but not limited to, mandatory screening, testing, immunizations, health screenings and exposure identification and follow-up for staff. The Employee Health Nurse will assess those employees who present for treatment, initiate appropriate diagnostic therapeutic measures according to protocols set forth by CDC and CAL Osha.
The nurse should be familiar with and follow CDC guidelines for a Workplace Health Model. Knowledge of regulatory compliance and CAL OSHA reporting guidelines and regulations.
The nurse will be a subject matter expert on Employee Health Program guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- Satisfactory completion of a Nursing program. Current California Registered Nursing License, current CPR/BLS certification. Position requires occasional driving- maintaining a good driving record, valid CA drivers license and auto insurance is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of acute care experience. 2 years case management or out-patient clinic experience preferred.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN) required.
As a requirement of this position, you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- Paid 8 Federal Holidays 1 Birthday holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.