Patient Service Representative
Position – Patient Service Representative (Murrieta, CA)
Department – Patient Access
Schedule – Monday- Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
Responsible for the scheduling of patients for appointments in all clinical departments. Responsible for helping expedite patient flow through the clinic front office by ensuring the patients are checked in, and records are available to staff at all times. Responsible for determining insurance coverage and financial qualifications for discount programs. Update patient information in the computer. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Medical terminology preferred.
- Experience: One to two years in a front office or customer service role preferred; Bilingual-English/Spanish preferred. As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
SACHS is a part of National Health Service Corps for loan repayment assistance for certain positions.
- Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.