Position – LVN
Department –VFC Program Specialist
Schedule – Monday- Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish.
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
The LVN is the Program Specialist for the VFC Program and will be responsible for the Immunization program and other projects as assigned. Must possess an understanding of child and adult vaccination schedules based on CDC guidelines. Knowledge of VFC/VFA immunization program strongly preferred. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all VFC requirements including maintaining accurate records, data logs, inventory and annual renewal program requirements. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required. Will visit other SACH site locations as determined by supervisor, therefore must possess personal vehicle for use. The LVN will report to the LVN Manager. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma Required. Graduate of an accredited LVN program. You may be able to substitute LVN School Accreditation with Completion of CA State equivalency method by those who have acquired formal nursing education and met hours and requirements listed by CA Board of Vocational Nursing (current to the date of hire).
- Licensure/Certification: Current unrestricted CA LVN license and BLS certification required. Current California driver’s license. Position requires driving between clinic location, must have a good driving record and maintain current auto insurance.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of medical office LVN experience. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
- VFC experience/certification preferred
- FQHC outpatient clinic
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be able to work in the U.S. legally. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s.
SACHS is a part of National Health Service Corps for loan repayment assistance for certain positions.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans.
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.