Position – LVN Lead/Murrieta
Department – Nursing
Schedule – Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
Works under the supervision of the LVN Manager to coordinate and maintain a smooth operation within the clinic back office Interfaces with staff and clinicians to assure clinical efficiency and maximum productivity. Directs clinic back office personnel, monitoring productivity while emphasizing completeness and concern for the patient. Performs other duties as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma Required. Graduate of an accredited LVN program. You may be able to substitute LVN School Accreditation with Completion of CA State equivalency method by those who have acquired formal nursing education and met hours and requirements listed by CA Board of Vocational Nursing (current to the date of hire).
- Licensure/Certification: Current unrestricted CA LVN license and BLS certification required.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 year of medical office LVN experience required. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
- Ambulatory Care facility
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be able to work in the U.S. legally. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s.
SACHS is a part of National Health Service Corps for loan repayment assistance for certain positions.
- Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.