Position – LCSW (HRSA PCHP/IEHP Grant)
Department –Internal Medicine
Schedule – Monday- Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a grant funded position, HRSA PCHP Grant/ IEHP NEF.
- The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) reports to the Internal Medicine Department Directors. The LCSW will provide traditional psychotherapy in the Health, Behavior, and Wellness Center, will participate as a Health and Wellness Consultant as part of the Integrated Care program providing assessment and brief intervention in the medical clinics as part of the multidisciplinary healthcare team, and will co-facilitate health education groups. As a care coordinator within the PrEP Clinic, the LCSW will provide patient support and navigation services to HIV negative individuals who are at higher risk for becoming infected by HIV and/or who may have barriers to accessing and adhering to PrEP care.
- In addition, this individual will support the development of systems and infrastructure to increase PrEP services within SAC Health System. Experience in providing clinical services in the Spanish language, as well as a trauma-informed clinical orientation preferred. This position will include travel to other SACHS clinic sites as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Board of Behavioral Science License Required., Community clinic experience preferred.
- FQHC outpatient clinic
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be able to work in the U.S. legally. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans.
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- Paid 8 Holidays
- 1 Birthday holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.