LCSW/LMFT - CMT
Position – LCSW/LMFT – CMT
Department – Quality/Compliance
Schedule – Monday – Friday Hours 8:00am-5:00pm
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SAC Health System Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their wellbeing
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
The Licensed Clinician (LCSW/LMFT) will serve as a behavioral health clinician as part of the Care Management Team (CMT). The purpose of the CMT is to provide team-based, multidisciplinary, comprehensive care with the goal of reducing the overall burden of chronic disease for a specific population of patients within the SAC Health System.
Essential Functions and Deliverables
- Provide mental/behavioral health, psychiatric, psychosocial, substance abuse screenings and assessment for the patients who are part of the Care Management Team.
- Provide short-term, structured, brief evidence-based psychotherapy as part of the patient’s treatment plan
- Coordinate with other CMT team members (physicians, nurses, social workers, care coordinators, community health workers, patient navigators, administration) regarding the patient’s overall care and treatment goals
- Identify and address psychosocial/psychiatric/mental health barriers that interfere with coping with chronic illness and meeting treatment goals
- Communicate patient care needs and concerns as they arise with other CMT team members on a regular basis
- Facilitate referral to specialty services as needed (i.e., substance abuse treatment, psychiatric services, psychological testing, community resources, etc.)
- Attend regularly scheduled CMT team meetings, clinic provider meetings, general staff meetings, department meetings, and other meetings as assigned
- Demonstrate the ability to be culturally sensitive and respect diversity, work effectively and with individuals of different cultures and socioeconomic status
- Provide crisis intervention and risk assessment as needed. Home care visits as necessary.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of patient care activities and health record chart notes
- Complete all required clinical and billing documentation via EHR in a timely manner
- ** This document is not all-inclusive as to the essential and marginal functions of the job and is subject to change.
Education and Experience:
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) or in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Current license to practice in the State of California as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), and possess a valid California driver’s license
Familiarity and comfort working with mental/behavioral health symptoms in the context of chronic medical disease. Experience working on a multidisciplinary team is desirable. Experience working with patients addressing mood, anxiety, trauma, substance use, psychosis, relational, adjustment, and other DSM diagnoses. Experience with cognitive-behavioral therapy skills and interventions. Experience addressing issues pertaining social determinants of health, homelessness, and other urgent matters of psychosocial stability. Experience working in a healthcare/medical social work/health psychology setting preferred. Knowledge of federal, state, and county regulations for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) preferred. Bilingual Spanish/English Preferred. As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
- FQHC outpatient clinic
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Must be able to work in the U.S. legally. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Oops! We could not locate your form.