EHR Application Specialist II
Position – EHR Application Specialist II
Department – IT/IS
Schedule – 4/10
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
The Electronic Health Record/Application Specialist II is responsible for the ongoing design, build, testing, validation and support of mission critical applications including EHR/ EMR /EDR.
Electronic Health Record/ Application Specialist II may lead and coach Electronic Health Record / Application Specialist I staff within the Dept.
Requires the ability to interact with end-users and demonstrate advanced critical thinking and follow through skills when developing solutions to identified issues.
SAC Health System Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their wellbeing
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Healthcare IT, Data Analytics, or Cyber-security preferred. 3-5 years of healthcare experience in electronic health records systems, or similar systems preferred. As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into. To satisfy this job requirement, you must receive a passing score (as defined by Epic), within three attempts, on all required exams and projects. (Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of educational degree)
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans.
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Oops! We could not locate your form.