Position – Data Analyst
Department – Information Technology
Schedule – Monday-Thursday 7:00am-6:00pm
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
Social Action Community Health System is committed to providing accessible, whole-person health care to all those in need through the delivery of culturally sensitive and high-quality comprehensive services. SACHS team members demonstrate a passion for their teams and a passion for service while continuously building a trusting, safe, and patient-centered workplace. Our SACHS team members have the ability to consistently work with rotating doctors, residents and interns and have the ability to collaborate, teach, support, and function in a teaching organization.
The Data Analyst’s responsibilities include conducting a full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. The Data Analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Other duties as assigned by the Data Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collections systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Ability to acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting.
- Utilizes software to generate metrics and develops actionable recommendations. Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provides support to teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Ability to organize technical work; demonstrate excellent planning, problem-solving, analysis, documentation, presentation, and organization skills; analyze and interpret data, processes and needs based on limited information.
- Works with the core reporting team to ensure the application teams fully address users’ reporting needs. Responsible for ensuring reports for specified application(s) are implemented successfully.
** This document is not all-inclusive as to the Essential and Marginal functions of the job and is subject to change.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with computer course-work preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Valid CA Driver’s License; will be required to travel to all SACHS locations.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in systems analysis and/or programming.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
SAC Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.