Position – Data Analyst
Department – Information Technology
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish.
SAC Health System Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their wellbeing
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
The Data Analyst’s responsibilities include conducting a full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. The Data Analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Other duties as assigned by the Data Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- Valid CA Driver’s license
- Minimum of 2-5 years of healthcare experience with SQL, Tableau or other BI tools
- Familiarity with EPIC or other EHR/EMR/EDR products
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans.
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.