Call Center Lead
Position – Call Center Lead
Department – Call Center
Schedule – Monday- Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
SAC Health System is dedicated to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SACHS Core Values:
Quality Healthcare – providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness – ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity – living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion – engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their well-being
Excellence – striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service – caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect – holding others in high regard by empowering them
Requirements for Success in Your Role:
The Call Center Agent Lead is primarily responsible for answering inbound calls for all of SAC Health System departments in a positive, timely, and professional manner. Schedule, confirm, cancel, and amend appointments as well as verify, update, and/or correct insurance information in the company provided computer system and software. The Call Center Agent Lead is also responsible for overseeing the workflow and all activities of the Call Center Agents within the department to ensure schedule adherence, phone availability, and to ensure immediate and professional service is provided to each inbound call. The Call Center Lead will assist with conflict resolution, deliver coaching to Call Center Agents as needed and/or asked, and will work in a manner to boost morale and increase productivity within the department. The Call Center Agent Lead will accept and process escalated calls, serve as the liaison to other departments, attend meetings upon request, and perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the department Supervisor, Manager, and/or Director.
- Answer inbound calls in a warm, friendly, and timely manner.
- Brand each call according to Sac Health System’s expectations and standards
- Communicate with patients and staff in a clear tone, pleasant language, and positive attitude
- Provide accurate information for all inquiries regarding appointment information, appointment location, and doctor assignment and availability.
- Schedule, cancel, and amend appointments in the company provided computer system and software for all of SAC Health System patients and departments accurately.
- Validate, update, and/or correct insurance information in the company provided computer system and software as needed for all of SAC Health System patients
- Acts as team lead, informing, educating and training other team members about system and resolution techniques
- Coordinates problem resolution and escalation process
- Confirm eligibility status on a variety of payer sources when scheduling appointments.
- Verify patient demographics, authenticate the caller, and collect pertinent billing information
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism while working with patients and staff at all times
- Able to work with minimal supervision and maintain positive rapports while operating within a group/team setting
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Medical Terminology and AA/AS degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in a Call Center and/or in front or back medical office preferred.
Licensure/Certification: Medical Assistant Preferred, but not required.
Full Benefits Package; Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages.
- !! Monthly Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry!!
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Federal Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
Social Action Community Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.